- Once In a Drought Suffering Village, all Villagers Decided to Pray for Rain. On The Day Of Prayer,All The People Gathered,But Only One Came With an Umbrella. That Is Called Faith.
- When You Throw Babies Up In The Air,They Laugh Because They Know That You Will Catch Them. That Is Called Trust.
- Every Night We Go To Bed Without Any Assurance of Being Alive the Next Morning But We Still Set Alarms to Wake Up. That’s Called Hope.
- We Plan Big Things For Tommorow In spite Of Having Zero Knowledge Of The Future. That Is Called Confidence.
- We See People Suffering Because Of It But We Still Marry & Have Children. That’s Called Love.
- On an Old Man’s T-shirt was Written a Sentence ‘ I am not 80 Years Old; I am Sweet 16 With 64 Years of Experience. That’s Called Attitude.
If You are Able To Read What Lies In Between The Lines then You Will Be able to Crack Joke On Yourself That ‘Why I was Feeling So Miserable’.
Remember God Is Nowhere But He Is Now Here. Good Friends are rare Jewels Of Life , Difficult to find & Impossible to Replace. SharmaJi Is One Of Them.।